Saturday, January 17, 2009

Our trip to Salt Lake














James had a job interview in Salt Lake yesterday. The kids didn't have school so we decided to all go and have some fun. We took the kids to the Gateway Discovery Center. They had lots of fun! That place is amazing! When James got done with his interview he stayed with the younger kids while Andrew and I went shopping at the mall (what a good daddy!). Andrew dragged me into all the "cool" stores. It made me feel very old to be standing in Abercrombie and Hollister and Zumiez with my 12 year old! After that we took the kids to The Mayan restaurant at Jordan Commons in Sandy. If anyone has not been there you should really find time to go. They have cliff divers that put on a show while you are eating. It is so much fun! It was one of those rare days when the kids actually like each other and are nice to each other. Days like that are so nice!

2 comments:

"M" Clan said...

Sounds like such a great day, I love Rach behind the news desk! Prayers for the job xoxo

Abbie said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog!! I'm so excited to find it your kids are growing up so fast how are you guys doing?!